Whether we are ready for it or not, the holidays are right around the corner, and for many of us, it means it is time to start making sure we look our best during this time of year. Family get-togethers, office parties, New Year’s Eve and holiday card photos are all about to be here, and if you want to make sure you look your best, then hair removal should be on your list.
Here at Heritage Aesthetics, we proudly offer IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) hair removal, a comfortable, yet effective treatment that can help you get rid of unwanted hair on the face and body. If you haven’t tried this type of treatment yet, then you need to consider this innovative hair removal treatment. This is why we have created our top reasons why you should give IPL hair removal a try.
- IPL hair removal requires no downtime and minimal discomfort. This means you can get in, get out and get on with your day.
- No more missed spots. Shaving and waxing can get rid of hair, but many people miss those hard to reach spots when trying to remove hair on their own, this is never a concern with IPL.
- You can get rid of stubborn hair. If deep, dark stubborn hairs keep getting in the way of your smooth, hairless look, IPL will take care of the problem. It will get rid of those hairs that other treatments leave behind.
- You won’t have as many ingrown hairs. Ingrown hairs are very common and can result in infections, discoloration and uncomfortable bumps on the skin. Since IPL destroys the entire hair follicle, there is a much lower chance of stubborn ingrown hairs forming.
- It saves time. Imagine how much time you would save during your daily routine if you no longer had to shave or wax? It is possible with IPL.
- No razor burn. Sometimes, no matter how careful you try to be, razor burn just happens. It can be even worse if you tend to have very sensitive skin. You never have to worry about these uncomfortable burns again with IPL.
Ready to get that stubborn hair removed once and for all? Give us a call at 817-318-7859 to set up an appointment today. With the holidays coming up, there is no better time to explore our hair removal options and get the results you have always wanted.