There are so many people today who are struggling with the same frustrating issue—getting rid of that unsightly unwanted fat. You may be dieting, exercising and doing everything you can to get rid of that last little bit of fat, but aren’t seeing results. You may feel as though you have no other options to get the body you want.
The good news is, there is a solution. There is a way you can finally shed that unwanted fat. It is known as CoolSculpting and it is a treatment that has already helped countless individuals, including many celebrities, finally get the body they have always wanted.
This is a non-surgical treatment that freezes away fat and has your body dispel of fat cells on its own. This means no invasive procedures, no down time and no painful recovery.
We all know that when it comes to finding the best fitness, beauty and weight loss secrets, there is no better place to turn for advice than celebrities. After all, it is their job to look their best at all times. This is why we have compiled a list of six different celebrities who have loved the CoolSculpting treatment and the results they have seen from this treatment.
- Molly Sims- The former model and actress is not only a fan of CoolSculpting, but she is also a spokesperson for the treatment as well. The actress states the procedure helped her get rid of stubborn belly fat after her pregnancies.
- Khloe Kardashian- This is one woman who knows a thing or two about major transformations. The reality star has talked openly about her experience with CoolSculpting to get her dream body (along with plenty of healthy eating and exercise).
- Jennifer Anniston- While the iconic actress has never publicly stated she has used CoolSculpting, she has given statements saying she loves “non-invasive treatments” and “lasers” to help her achieve her flawless look. Word around Hollywood is that these non-invasive treatments include CoolSculpting to target unwanted fat in certain problem areas.
- Lindsay Lohan- This actress knows a thing or two about being in the spotlight and has talked openly about her “love of all things cryo,” including the fat-freezing procedure used to break down fat with CoolSculpting.
- Ali Landry- The former model and accomplished actress not only loves CoolSculpting but she actually got the procedure done on television as part of a E! News segment. The actress targeted her belly area claiming the treatment helped her see her waist again.
- Mariah Carey- This award-winning diva is all about healthy eating to maintain her figure, but many state that her recent dramatic slimdown has a lot to do with her CoolSculpting procedure. If this is what is really behind Carey’s new physique, then this treatment certainly works!
If you love the type of results that these celebrities have found with CoolSculpting, then it may be time to give this revolutionary treatment a try. To schedule an appointment for your CoolSculpting consultation or to learn more about this celeb-favorite treatment, contact Heritage Family Medicine and Aesthetics at 817-318-7859 for more information.